Our vision is to be the world's best infrastructure consultancy.
- Revenue excludes the Group’s share of revenue from Joint Ventures.
- Normalised profit before taxation and exceptional items is defined as profit before taxation, less exceptional items and any profits or losses from disposals. This is considered to be a more representative measure of underlying trading.
- Normalised diluted earnings per share (EPS) is based on normalised profit after tax and allows for the dilutive effect of share options.
- Headcount is shown on a full-time equivalent basis at the year-end, including agency staff.
- Dividend relating to the year, comprising the interim dividend paid in the year and the proposed final dividend.
- 2006/07 and 2007/08 figures are for continuing operations only.